ForestWISE aims at developing research, innovation and transfer of technology activities in order to enhance the competitiveness of the Portuguese forest industry and to minimise the negative effects of rural fires. Therefore, it fulfils the purposes of the Council of Ministers Resolution no. 159/2017, through the joint efforts of universities, public sector and industry, on a holistic and multidisciplinary approach to issues related to fire, forest enhancement and sustainable development of the forest-based industry.
What do I need to apply?
- Curriculum vitae synopsis (maximum, 1500 characters);
- Self-assessment on the research topics of the R&D&I Agenda, from 0 to 4 (marks “4” need to be justified; maximum, up to 1500 characters);
- Curriculum vitae (maximum, four pages / 10Mb);
- Motivation letter (maximum, two pages / 1Mb);
- Certificate of qualifications (maximum, 10Mb).
Deadline: October 8
I want to apply now.
Under the responsibility of the Executive Director, and for working in Vila Real, it is the duty of the Administrative Technician:
- To perform tasks related to the ForestWISE’s general workday, in accordance with the established procedures;
- To receive and to register the correspondence;
- To perform the text processing of memorandums, minutes, letters, reports, briefing notes and other documents, based on information provided;
- To ensure the documentation archive, in physical and computer support, according to the established procedures;
- To ensure the regular flow of information with the administrative and financial support services;
- To ensure the administrative and logistical support for all the collaborators of ForestWISE;
- To give financial support to the purchases and to the management tasks of the premises.
- Professional experience of three years in administrative management;
- Preferred requirement: candidates with experience in managing administrative processes of projects funded by public funds;
- Knowledge of Office from the user’s point of view;
- Written and oral domain of the Portuguese and English languages (level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference).
- Organisational skills and work method;
- Ease of relationship with different counterparts;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Availability and flexibility of work schedules.