Pre-Bologna degree or Master’s degree in areas related to Informatics and Information Sciences, such as Informatics Engineering, Computer Sciences, among others.
• Experience in participating in research projects;
• Knowledge and experience in georeferenced database management;
• Knowledge of the main programming languages;
• Knowledge and experience in developing web computing applications;
• Knowledge and experience in managing content and developing computer applications for websites on web platforms;
• Experience in IT infrastructure management;
• Written and oral command of Portuguese and English (level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages – CEFR).